NINOLAC products are manufactured by our sister company Belourthe, in Belgium. Belourthe’s high-quality cereals are produced in a state of the art manufacturing complex, including rapid mixing and drying equipment and fully automated packaging. Consumer safety and full compliance with the European norms are our priorities.
Check bellow the steps of the production of NINOLAC.
Hydrolysis of cereals
Hydrolysis of cereals is a technoly mastered only by the most advanced cereals industries.
This process breaks the cereals starch (with enzymes) into natural sugars and has several advantages:
- enables to optimize the organoleptical qualities of the product,
- facilitates the digestion
- adds natural sweetness (less addition of sugar)
- Hydrolyzed cereals
- Milk products
Different types of drying (performed on 4 monocylinder and 5 bicylinder roller driers) and the capability of performing different Maillard reactions allow us to achieve different products textures and very particular tastes.
Through milling we can obtain different product sizes (from fine powder to flakes)
Belourthe has separate line for gluten-free products.
- 1 tin line 99 mm (225/min)
- 1 tin line 127 mm (80/min)
- 1 double head bag-in-box line (88/min)
- 1 single head bag-in-box line (55/min)
- 1 Sachet line (100/min)
- 1 big bag filling line
- 1 bag line (10 to 25kg bags)