Ninolac International SA gives importance to the protection of the personal data that the company has to deal with regarding its activities and makes all necessary effort to protect these data against unauthorized access, loss, public disclosure, and any misuse. The data processing concerns all transactions that can be linked directly or indirectly to a physical person. The purpose of this letter is to provide to the people concerned by these processing the necessary information required by the current regulations: the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR). This statement is for you if you are: a customer, a prospect, a supplier, an external consultant, a business relationship or a contact person. If you choose to communicate willingly these information to us, we will use them in accordance with this statement.
Effective date: 08/08/2023
Last updated at: 08/08/2023
The company is registered : LU23681474, represented by its CEO, M.Vincent CRAHAY. Ninolac is responsible for the processing of personal data in regard of its activities of food production.
The data are collected from the moment you transmit them to us on your own initiative, whether in writing (e-mail, business card, sms, mail, ...), orally (telephone, during a visit to our company, at a trade fair, ...) or in any other way. Data is also collected from the moment your company identifies you to Ninolac as a contact person in the business relationship. The data can also be collected if the information is available publicly or if you have decided to share them publicly (social networks, LinkedIn, ...) and if it is interesting for the company to get in touch with you as part of the commercial relationship.
The data is collected for the purposes listed below. All data processing is done at Ninolac in Luxembourg. Your data is not transferred, is not subject to any automated processing (profiling). They are neither sold, rented and not available for third parties for commercial purposes. They are kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose and the respect of our legal obligations. The purposes of the processing of personal data are: - Beginning a business relationship, executing a contract / order with you, your company or your organization - Concluding and maintaining a contract / order and allowing its execution
- Exchanging information on an offer, the planning, the realization of the contract / order, ensuring the invoicing and the accounting treatment
- Submitting commercial offers, marketing promotions that may be of interest to you, your company or your organization
- Monitoring and measuring the quality of our services
The legal bases for the processing of personal data are as follows:
- Contractual relationship to allow the execution of the contract / order
- Comply with any legal obligation
- Legitimate interests : improvement of our services, prevention of irregularities, marketing / promotion of our products, informative messages....
Personal data concerned: your name and surname, function, professional contact details (phone number and / or email). They are intended only for the Ninolac team in charge of internal services (realization of our business relationship, various administrative tasks, customer / supplier / prospect relationship management, promotions, marketing actions, internal audits, etc.) as part of the services we provide you.
Belourthe makes every effort to secure your personal data in the best way through physical, administrative and technological measures.
Ninolac processes your personal data inaccordance with this data protection declaration. You have some rights that youcan use at any time:
- Right of rectification: You can obtain rectification of personal data ifincomplete or poorly completed, by providing a complementary declaration
- Right to erase: In the cases provided by the GDPR, we will delete yourpersonal data upon your request.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: You can obtain the limitation ofthe treatment of your personnal data during the period allowing Ninolac toverify the exactitude of the data, if the treatment is illegitimate, if Ninolacdoes not need your personal data for the purposes listed above
- Right of opposition: You can object to the processing of your personal data,to a treatment carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of Ninolac(see point 4). Therefore, you must indicate to which specific treatment youobject and for what specific reasons.
- The transfer of entitlements : You have the right to request that thepersonal data that you have personally provided to Ninolac be transferred toyou by the company in an electronic form (email to communicate to us) or to anyother person in charge of the treatment designated by you (via his email addressthat you communicate to us). You can make use of these rights by contacting usat the email address: email@example.com
If you have any questions or comments regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact Belourthe via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a complaint to the Data Authority.
At any time, Ninolac may modify, make corrections / additions / modifications to this data protection declaration. The most recent version will be available on our website.